- Consultation and monitoring of patients with cognitive disorders or neurological diseases with behavioral and/or psychiatric components
- Diagnosis and treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease
- Distinguish between the neurodegenerative process and cognitive symptoms that can complicate psychiatric or medical conditions
- Evaluation of patients after focal brain injury, etc.
Patients can also participate in clinical trials. Click to learn more.
How to request a consultation:
- The application must be made by a physician
- The request must indicate the reason for the request and include relevant clinical information
- The request must include the name, telephone number of the patient, and the name and license number of the referring physician
- Please ensure that the name of a contact person that can help with the appointment is stated on the request
- Fax the application to the clinical
- The clinic will contact the patient to provide appointment
- Patients must be accompanied to their appointment
Telephone: 514– 398‑8980
Fax: 514– 398‑1338
Montreal Neurological Hospital
3801 University St.
Montreal, Quebec H3A 2B4